Akron Attorney Alexander R. Folk – About Us
- Akron Attorney Alexander R. Folk graduated from Kent State University with majors in Political Science and Sociology in 1993.
- Akron Attorney Folk graduated from the University of Akron School of Law in 1996 with a Juris Doctorate in Law.
- The Ohio Supreme Court admitted Akron Attorney Folk to practice law in Ohio on November 12, 1996.
- Akron Attorney Folk graduated from Kent State University in 2003 with a major in Journalism .
- Akron Attorney Folk is a member of the Akron Bar Association.
- Akron Attorney Folk is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association.
- Akron Attorney Folk is married with three children and has two grandchildren.
Akron Attorney Alexander R. Folk: Competent, Caring and always going above and beyond. Regardless if the problem is small and simple or large and complex, he can give you advice and guidance. Attorney Folk takes the steps necessary to assist you in solving and resolving your legal problems.
Akron Attorney Folk’s majors in Political Science, Sociology and Journalism from Kent State University, along with his law degree from the University of Akron School of Law provides him with the education, qualifications and unique insight into complex organizations and relationships to better serve you.
You want to choose one law firm in Akron that can handle ALL of your legal needs. With his broad based areas of practice, FolkLaw Akron Attorney Alexander R. Folk is ready, willing and able to provide you with the very best legal services to meet all of your needs.